7.05.2005

What was I gonna call it?

I figured it would be important to link it to sex somehow…but somehow I didn’t think sex would work well with knives.

Rosie’s Food Vagina – so good it makes you come.

Naked in the Kitchen with Rosie - but I realized that would require pictures and the world isn’t ready for that!

Rosie’s got a Bun in the Oven…the inevitable result of some of the other titles

Despite all this twitchiness something had to give, which is why I went with…

Bitchin’ in the Kitchen with Rosie


Why start my own blog? To bitch, oh course. And to share my thoughts about food, who’s diet I ruined this week, books, television..but mostly to bitch. I like bitching. Let’s be honest, everyone likes to bitch. They say they don’t, but for people who don’t like to bitch, they do an awful lot of it.


People bitch about lil things. Andy Roonie has made a living off of bitchin’ about minutia. I really dislike Andy. He reminds me of fingernails on the chalkboard. So I guess that make it a circular bit of work.

People bitch about big stuff. That’s why we have government, such as it is.

Me…I bitch about the middling stuff. Idiots on the road, idiots at work, idiots who write blogs…oops. Over all though, my all time favorite thing to bitch about is food. Is there enough of it? Is it too hot? Is it too cold? Did you taste that? Who does he think he is? Telling me how to burn water!

So here we go...hang on to your hats folks...it might be a bit bumpy...


No comments: