11.08.2006

Sigh...

Ok..Can't leave the computer unattended

Can't trust the hubby.


Can't trust the kid.


Damn conspiracies - just because you are paranoid....


Whether the old man likes it or not...there will be shaped cookies. It's expected, hunny. And don't you dare blame your expanding waistline on the fact you feel obligated to try several of each shape.


So...Cookie Mavens...

We had a new addition to the group this year - Lily, Debbie's brand spankin' new granddaughter. She is all of two months old and was passed from person to person like a hot potato.



Here is Gail playing Grammy to our lil sweetie.



Here is the proud Grandma making sure we don't drop the baby on her soft spot.



Once again we went for Chinese buffet. This year we went to the Super K Buffet out on W. Broad. I will adhere to the old saying - If you can't say anything nice...


The reason we were out on the West Side?


To hit the Restaurant Depot for supplies!!


Tony wrangled a membership for me as a present - if that ain't a show of affection I don't what is...
"Here sweetie - buy all the chocolate you want wholesale!"

Here is me buying an 11 pound bar of Callebaut bittersweet chocolate - a whole 33 bucks!!!
Hot damn!



We also picked up a bunch of coffee syrups, 25 pounds of flour and 30 pounds of sugar. I am going back in a couple weeks for the butter.

I will keep you informed as to our progress - it's gonna be a busy busy two months...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! Man, am I enjoying that trip vicariously. When I had my cake business I LOVED shopping for choc, flour, and powder by the cases and looking at all those rows and rows of commercial goods.
You rock! Glad you had a great shopping trip.