11.21.2009

Where I have been...

We bought a house!! With a real kitchen...that has a real fridge...and a real GAS stove...and room for all my cooking equipment that has been in storage for years. I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid to jinx the process - I try to be a rational human being most of the time but occasionally the superstitious part of me rears its head.

We purchased our house through The Columbus Housing Partnership and Homeport, two non-profit organizations that help first time home buyers find affordable housing. I hope to be detailing our experiences with the process for you. Who knows? Maybe it will help someone else find a home they can own too...

We just got internet back this week so I hope to be posting a bit more regularly now that the holidays are upon us.

So now its off to work and then to see Tony Bourdain speak tonight. Yeah me!

3 comments:

Paul F said...

Congratulations on the new house. And the gas stove.

No congratulations on seeing Tony Bourdain though. lol

Mari Ann said...

That's great! Congrats to your new house!

-----------------------------------
Burn Belly Fat

birminghamcatering said...

Congratulation...

Little Rock Wedding